Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere - Flexible hours - Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote ReactJS Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, cons
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Strong experience working with ReactJS
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Bachelor"s degree or higher