Вакансия 159185 · 18 марта 2019, 10:59 · Просмотров 344
Вакансия находится в архиве (не актуальна)
Все вакансии в Аксае
Аксай → на карте
350 000 — 450 000 тнг.
На территории работодателя
Полный рабочий день
Требования к соискателю
От 3 лет
The main responsibility is to ensure the quality standard of the company in the raw material and products produced by
the company. The quality control engineer position works directly with quality assurance supervisors, analysing
manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection. Behave according to the
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
• Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
• Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to direct manager for problem identification, resolution, loss
reporting and continuous improvement.
• Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality
assurance and the customer.
• Design and implement methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and
• Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and
• Assist in process certification.
• Develop all the QC procedures based on the Head Office experience (implementation of the International
Corporate Procedures to KZ office)
• to regularly monitor the production and machinery to ensure the quality.
• to ensure the quality satisfaction by collecting the feedback from clients.
• responsible for the formulation of the testing procedures for quality checking.
• to formulate the quality control standards properly.
• to collect the relevant data from the various related sources.
• to work for improving the quality of the work as well so has to formulate the guidelines to make new regulations.
• to suggest the ways and means as well.
• Direct communication with the Client on behalf of the company for the QC aspects : Visual inspection of the
goods, reporting, QC documents submission accoridng to the Company and Client requirements.
• Review cust