Резюме 224536 · 25 июля 2018, 17:02 · Просмотров: 0
Доступны бесплатно после регистрации или входа
от 300 000 тнг.
На территории работодателя
Полный рабочий день / Вахтовый метод работы
13 лет 3 месяца
42 года   (13 октября 1978)
март 2011 — по настоящее время   (10 лет 1 месяц)
Chief Head of Production Department
Workover engineer, Manager of workover operations, Head of Production Department
А) Implementation of control over the performance of work in workover operations, and accordance with work plans and the schedule of crew changes (mobilization/demobilization, dismantling and assembly activity, RIH/POOH operations, flush and cleanout well bottom, wireline logging, hydrodynamic research of wells, perforation work, service packers, acid treatment of wells, fracturing, well flow to clean up, jamming, isolation, preservation/de-preservation and liquidation of wells)
B) Intensification and testing of the well (increase in flow rate) with the use of jet pumps; with water zones isolation technology (polymers flooding).
C) Planning and Control activities according to the schedule of preventive maintenance and immediate provision on demand of spare parts to maintenance team
D) Cooperation and interaction with local regulatory authorities (Well control & rescue service, Department of emergency situations, Department of ecology) (including coordination of work plans and other necessary technical and accompanying documentation and schemes)
E) Dealing with the main documentation, e.g. approval of technical documentation, schemes, applications, acts, plans, reports on the well, reporting to management, analysis and protection of performed work, invoicing, etc.
2. Tracer Oilfield research with tracers (injection of markers/tracers into reservoir pressure support wells to track the relationship of wells around).
3. Project Management during provision of supervising services for drilling and workover (KAZ-ger-Munai) (Kazakhoil-Aktobe).
Work with customer companies: LLP "Kazakhoil Aktobe" Company "Alties petroleum international B. V.", LLP "Ada oil" LLP, "KMG-Teniz", LLP "Kazahturk-Munai", LLP "KAZ-ger-Munai", LLP "Karpovskiy Severniy" LLP "Urikhtau operating company"
Collaboration with companies (main): LLP "Fract-jet", "Halliburton", "Weatherford", LLP "Geo-Munai-Resource", LLP "TUHA", research Institute "Caspian-Munay Gas", Ufa city scientific and technical centre, LLP "Kazpromgeofizika", LLC "Anega-Kazakhstan", LLP "Anega-drilling" LLP, "UVSG", LLP "Kandyagash-Bur-SERVIS" LLP, "KRS Bur-SERVIS" LLP, "Zhiger-Munay-Service", LLP "INTEK-ONMR", LLP "In-Quest", LLP "OMAS-integreyted", LLP "Petro-Unit".... and many others.
Work schedule 5/2
март 2008 — март 2011   (3 года 1 месяц)
HSE Lead Engineer
LLP Sun Drilling
Execute of the project (drilling and workover) company from HSE point of view along with other responsibilities (E.g. obtaining the necessary permission prior any to start activity on the well, the interaction with the local authorities, supplying of necessary materials, supervision of technical documentation by engineers on HSE aspects, arrangement of HSE trainings, the conduct of the meeting with the field staff in order to discuss HSE aspects and solving non routine issues) on the projects of LLP "Kazakhoil Aktobe" LLP, "Caspi Neft TME" LLP, "Ada oil", LLP "Meerbusch", LLP "Samek international", LLP "NCP-Munai", LLP "IPC-Munai".
Work schedule 15/15
июнь 2007 — март 2008   (10 месяцев)
Director of the Department of HSE
LLP Sagiz Petroleum Company
• Planning and production of work on preparation for winter and spring floods, controlling their fulfillment
• Organization of work on the elimination of accidents, complications and timely informing the management of the Organization
• Safety control in the execution of works by contracting companies
• Control to ensure safe management of work on the objects of drilling and workover
• Cooperation and interaction with local regulatory authorities (Well control & rescue service, Department of emergency situations, Department of ecology) (including coordination of work plans and other necessary technical and accompanying documentation and schemes).
• Control over the implementation of orders, orders and orders of the state supervision bodies, employees of the safety service
• articipation in the investigation of accidents and/or incidents related to equipment and/or personnel, organization and conduct of analysis of the causes of industrial injuries
• Maintain appropriate reporting and analysis
• Participation in the organization of work member of the Standing committee of the company
• Participation in production meetings, forums and meetings
• On an ongoing basis, check the conditions of work environment in the workplace and inspection of special equipment
• Work with the staff: holding meetings on safety and ecology issues according to the theme and schedule of the meeting
• Participation in the development, processing of vnedrjonnoj and/or the implemented documentation and/or requirement on safety issues
• Issuance of a recommendation to other engineers associated with the safe conduct of work on the rig
• Control of the household side of the field condition (terms and quality of cooking, sanitary conditions in canteens, eating places, sanitary conditions in residential areas, food storage conditions, drying and storage conditions Special clothes and special footwear, interchangeable rest)
• Induction training for new staff and monitoring of medical examination by the staff
• Issuance of regulations, orders and orders on safety issues on the enterprise and monitoring of their observance
• Support of the concluded agreements on safety issues
• Obtaining safety permits
• Safety check in all units of the company with registration of acts of production control
• Preparation of all necessary documentation and equipment on new projects of the company
• Preparation of technical tender documents taking into account the rules of purchasing "Samruk-Kazyna"
Work schedule 5/2
август 2005 — июнь 2007   (1 год 11 месяцев)
HSE engineer on the drilling rigs #1, 2, 3, 4 (ZJ-70); workover rigs #11, 12 (ZJ-20) for current customers LLP "Kazakhoil Aktobe", LLP "Caspi Neft TME". Work schedule 15/15
Aktobe Higher Military Aviation School named T. Begeldinov
Engineering faculty, specialty - mechanical engineer for technical operation of aircrafts and engines
University named Zhubanov. Engineering and technical Faculty-Oil and gas business
Bachelor of Engineering and Technology in oil and gas business
Английский (Базовый), Русский (Свободный)
Курсы и тренинги
Certification as a member of the Standing committee
Well control (again)
Working at height
Safety and Labour Protection
Development and implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
Навыки и умения
Responsible, sociable, proactive, independent, ready to learn and acquire new knowledge, skills and abilities, a good team-player, hard-worker, result-oriented with no harm and risk to people and environment. I have no bad habits (do not smoke, alcohol, drugs, etc.).
Expectation: To work hard and to make contribution and add value to the Project.
Strong Supervisory ability for task planning and prioritizing skills with excellent time framing;
Knowledge of legislation pertaining to Environmental Protection, Health and Safety at Work.Accountable for tasks completion and decision;
Ability to works under limited direction and makes independent decisions related to an area of responsibility;
Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality and ethical behavior;
Very good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to create friendly working environment;
Good abilities to read, write, understand and explain documentation, share information with others;
Able to represent the work area or department at meeting, conferences or seminars;
Competence in the identification of risks and hazards and the presentation of methods to reduce the impact of hazards on the site.
A hardworking and result-oriented with ability to perform tasks within established deadlines, a self-starter and highly motivated team player with strong leadership skills, able to work with minimum supervision, open to different and new ways of doing the job, resistant to pressure, willing to learn and share knowledge, experienced in working in multi-cultural environment. I hope that my experience and knowledge will allow me to become a valuable and reliable member of any team.