Database Engineer/Database Developer
Вакансия 125417 · Добавлена 15 августа 2016 · Обновлена 15 августа 2016, 18:37 · Просмотров 125
Вакансия находится в архиве (не актуальна)
Найти похожие вакансии →
Акмолинская область, Астана → на карте
990 — 1 260 тнг.
Работа на дому
Полный рабочий день
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Database Engineer/Database Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $18-$22/hour depending on skills and experience.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
This position has the following responsibilities:
• Design and implementation database schemas and architectures that are efficient and scalable
• Creating/tuning/optimizing indexes, stored procedures and SQL queries in the appli-cation code
• Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of appli-cation developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project
• Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifi-cations and needs
Требования к соискателю
От 2 лет
• Good written and reading English skills
• Strong knowledge in SQL schema design, architecture, implementation, optimization, replication, support and administration
• 2+ years of experience with PHP development using frameworks such as Yii and Laravel
• Extensive experience with slow query debugging tools and techniques
• Some experience working with large databases
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home
• Good English speaking skills
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially AWS database solutions
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)